JOIN CHEVROLET IN LENDING A HAND.
Chevrolet is donating $50,000 to the American Red Cross for disaster relief in Texas. Because Chevy Cares. If you’re looking for a way to help with ongoing and future relief efforts, the American Red Cross is always looking for volunteers and donations. See how you can make a difference today.
CHEVY IS HERE FOR YOU.
When disaster strikes, those affected need help quickly. That’s why we’re there to roll up our sleeves and offer a hand.
By pushing the blue OnStar button, our specially trained Advisors can provide access to emergency services, special routing assistance, and data for the available in-vehicle Wi-Fi® Hotspot to stay connected on the go.
Our Advisors are ready to help 24/7 during this great time of need with:
- Coordinating emergency services
- Routing around road closures to your destination
- Helping connect callers with loved ones, family and friends
- Directing to resources like food, water, fuel, shelter and hotel rooms
- Handling "Good Samaritan" calls to help others impacted
- Adding data for the available in-vehicle Wi-Fi Hotspot* (data plans provided by AT&T)
*Wi-Fi Disclosure Requires eligible model year 2015 and newer vehicle. Service varies based on several factors, including weather conditions, location, properly functioning equipment and cell reception. Data plans provided by AT&T. Services are not offered in all situations and are provided by OnStar at its sole discretion, and capabilities vary by vehicle model. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
WE’RE EXPEDITING PARTS.
If your Chevy has been damaged as a result of the recent Tornadoes and Fires in Texas, Chevy is expediting parts so we can get you back on the road.*
* Subject to parts availability.